Thursday, August 4, 2011

jessica & edward

We recently designed these custom invitations for the sweetest couple, Jessica and Edward. They were so fun to work with and it was refreshing to work with a couple that wanted a nontraditional layout for the type. While I really love everything from the skeleton key to the color choices, I think my favorite part is the doily print on the back. Congratulations on your engagement you two! We are so excited for you to say "I do!".

Instagram photo of the back of their wedding invitations.


Just a little mock up (information has been changed for privacy reasons).


Jessica happens to be a fabulous hair stylist. I thought of her when I saw this vintage hairnet packaging, so I had to pick it up for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...