Wednesday, May 25, 2011

walking by faith


In the past month we have had one of our all time favorite clients die, our identity stolen/business accounts hacked, Erik's wife (our building owners) grandmother pass away which brought Erik and Suzie all the way to Montana unexpectedly Saturday (they should be getting back to YC on Friday..Grand Opening..night), a baby with an on again/off again fever, a cellphone lost/stolen, and more marital fights then we've had in the last 7 years!

Needless to say that God is still good. In fact, He is amazing! He is our fortress, our refuge, and our strength! I don't always know why some things happen the way they do, but I do know this: God is working everything out for our good and His glory.

What a relief that we can hand over our cares to a loving God. Every time I have felt overwhelmed or stressed I have been able to stop in prayer and give my concerns to God. And you know what? He has never let me down. He has provided faithfully and given me peace when I should otherwise be "freaking out".

At Different By Design we hope to always reflect the glory in all we do back on God. Without Him we are nothing!

Happy Wednesday everyone! We are so excited to share the studio with you at the Grand Opening this Friday!

*cellphone pictures of the progress on the bookshelf Billy built

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...